Cancellations & Late Arrivals
- Due to the exceptional circumstances of a global COVID 19 pandemic, I will not be charging cancellation fees. Please give as much notice as possible so that I can fill your appointment time with a client from my waitlist.
- Late Arrivals – time may have to be customized to the remaining appointment time. However full appointment fees will be applied
- should Environment Canada project a major storm or natural disaster, discretion will be applied
- A valid credit card will be required to book online. It will hold your appointment time for you. Should you choose to use as method of payment, please let me know at your appointment.
- Abusing the online booking program will result in lost access.
- Infants and small children are more than welcome to attend your appointment. Should an exersaucer/play pen be needed, please let me know. Please keep in mind, any time needed away from hands on work will have to be included as part of the appointment due to time constraints. If your child is older than 6 months, there is the ability for baby-wearing on back for the duration of the appointment.